Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Break

Ahh!! Winter break! Friends, Sleeping till noon, working to buy next semester's books, and family. I am loving winter break so far. What is strange and unexpected however is how much I miss College Station right now though and cannot wait to return. Since my sister has moved upstairs to my room and I now stay downstairs in the guest room it still feels like home but very different. I feel like A&M is my home now. Even with the stress and fatigue I still love being there and experiencing everything.

Here at home I have been busy though working and catching up with dear friends and spending 6+ hours in coffee shops just talking and talking with them :)
One of the things I love most is to talk with my friends and hear how life is going for them and then go home and write what I remember down so I can pray for them but also so I can look back and remember what to ask them about and people that are important to them since I know my memory with names is quite failing ;p

We will see what kind of adventures I shall have over the next few weeks including CHRISTMAS!!! Only a few days away and I get to see my amazing family! :) So excited

No comments:

Post a Comment