Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Semester Behind Me

Christmas break has finally arrived!! All projects, essays and finals are finished!! My first semester at Texas A&M is complete and I have had the most amazing experience. College has been a whirlwind of craziness, knowledge, confusion, fun and finding my way. God has been the only thing that was a constant in my crazy semester and the only thing that sustained me through the craziness. RUF ( Reformed University Fellowship) and Breakaway Ministry brought me so much encouragement each week and gave me a christian community that knew how to serve God through school and plans for the future. I really have appreciated the friendships that have grown over the semester and very much look forward to continuing to grow them in the spring.. Now that the semester is out of the way Christmas celebrating can begin full force and I have been playing every Christmas song I can think of and watching sappy Christmas movies.. oh yes it is that time of year to watch the cute, sappy movies talking of Christmas spirit and drink hot chocolate by the fire.. I think I will enjoy my winter break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment