Sunday, January 1, 2012

Rest, Rest, Rest- What I have been up to over break

Three weeks into Winter break and two more to go.. getting excited to go back to campus but have enjoyed my break so far such as getting to spend good times with my family and friends and also go to Dallas with my four best girl friends, eat at Bernard's (one of the nicest places in Tyler) at New Year's Eve, run with my sister who is training for her first 10k, shop at the Galleria in Dallas, and develop an obsession for Pinterest :)

Pinterest has actually given me a lot of fun ideas for DIY projects for my room and gifts for friends :) I am looking forward to completing some of them :) Here is a link to some of my future projects :)
http://pinterest.com/hannahsaxon/

Books have always been a treat that I have indulged in that normally I would not have time for..
I have been reading A Praying Life by Miller, Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Eliott, The Help, and Heaven is For Real. Of course wonderful coffee always follows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment